- Integrate with different platform from different partners.
- Assist in R&D project development
- Firmware / software development of appliance products
- Update and Maintain firmware / software issue and revisions
- Conduct experimental data analysis, testing and documentation
- Conduct feasibility study and test, general project follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Engineering/ IC Design or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Proficiency in C/C++ in embedded firmware development;
- Programming experience in ARM (ST, ATMEL) is an advantage;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Fast learner and able to work independently;
- Passionate about new technology;
- Proficiency in electronic and circuit would be an advantage.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 29 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.