- Develop and perform the electrical test, reliability test and product compliance test of power module product (IGBT, MOSFET, SiC MOSFET, Diode, etc..)
- Generate test plan, test specification, and test design drawing and/or documentation.
- Perform product characterization, verification / validation according to test plan and specification.
- Perform and manage electrical test for batch product production.
- Interface with customer and supplier for product electrical characteristic related support and issue.
- Qualification and test report writing.
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis.
- Perform design for testability review during module design phase.
- Support product manager to define product electrical specification for new project.
- Support application test for specific project needs (e.g. inverter, motor drive)
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in a related area. Candidate will less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Experience and knowledge in power electronics (IGBT, MOSFET, Diode, etc..) testing including static characteristic, dynamic characteristic, isolation test…etc.
- Experience in semiconductor testing with bench test equipment and / or Auto-Test Equipment (ATE).
- Knowledge in power electronics (IGBT, MOSFET, Diode, etc..) and its related testing including static characteristic, dynamic characteristic, isolation test…etc. Hands-on experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in electrical reliability test including HTRB, HTGB, Power Cycle, THB, Thermal Cycle, Vibration, Mechanical Shock…etc. Hands-on experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in different power module topologies is a plus.
- Knowledge in power module electrical design is a plus.
- A team player, goal-orientated and can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good in written English and Chinese; good in oral English and Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.