- Develop compelling PoC’s and solutions using emerging technologies for real-time and big data analytics;
- Apply data-mining, machine learning and/or graph analysis techniques for a variety of modeling and relevance problems;
- Apply state-of-the-art NLP and text mining techniques to understand a large amount of unstructured data;
- Constructing a comprehensive Knowledge Graph that supports variance of applications such as risk management, document summary etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, C++, Python, R or equivalent;
- Hands-on experience on developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks;
- Familiar with general NLP tasks and techniques, such as parsing, sequence labeling, NER, entity linking, relation extraction, etc. Experience on dealing with large-scale unstructured text data is a plus;
- Experience/knowledge in machine learning packages (e.g., scikit-learn, Tensorflow, caffe, PyTorch) is a plus
- Passion in learning new technologies;
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude;
- Strong communication and data presentation skills;
- Excellent command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.