- Design and develop the embedded systems with ARM processor for cyber security, IoT sensing, video processing, communication and machine controlling.
- Facilitate and support other team members during software development processes.
- Conduct system integration and testing with other frontend and backend systems.
- PhD holder, Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information Security or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply. A minimum of 3 years of working experience is highly preferred. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Strong familiarity with C and C++, especially for embedded MCUs is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of standard industrial communication protocols including CANbus, OBD2, GPS, Modbus etc.is highly preferred
- Experience in developing mobile apps for iOS and/or Android is a plus.
- Knowledge in cyber security is a plus.
- Fast learner to pick up new tools and frameworks.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.