- Design and develop the latest Blockchain systems and platforms.
- Conduct system integration and testing.
- Participate in software development of other security analytics and smart city projects.
- PhD holder, Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information Security or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply. A minimum of 3 years of working experience is highly preferred. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Blockchain platform and applications is a plus.
- Knowledge in Hyperledger Fabric or other blockchain framework is a plus.
- Knowledge in cyber security is a plus.
- Fast learner to pick up new tools and frameworks.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.