- Design video analytics and image recognition software for embedded systems and computers.
- Design and implement video analytics and computer vision algorithms.
- Apply AI and machine learning technologies to enhance the functionalities.
- Analyze, benchmark and evaluate system performance.
- Document algorithm design and software architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with product development life cycle, including configuration management/requirement analysis/system design/coding/system optimization/QA, etc.
- Experience in TensorFlow, OpenCV and dlib is required.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python programming is preferred.
- Experience in Linux software development is plus.
- Fast Learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.