- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal IC testing for advanced wireless communication transceivers such as NB-IoT, eMTC and 5G.
- Provide testing support for RF, analog and mixed-signal IC testing.
- Develop testing software for RF, analog and mixed-signal IC testing.
- PhD or Master Degree holder in Electric / Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal IC testing will be beneficial.
- Programming knowledge of C/C++, Matlab, LabView, MCU, FPGA is preferable.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.