- Work closely with one of the leading diagnostic centers in Mainland and hospital in Hong Kong.
- Develop algorithms for Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD) and quantitative image analysis using Deep Learning.
- Develop algorithms for content based image retrieval (CBIR) in medical applications.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Strong experience in algorithm development and software programming development in computer vision and deep learning.
- Experience in programming language including C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform is required.
- Medical image analysis experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 December 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.