- Image processing, machine learning and optimization algorithm research and development.
- Hardware modelling, simulating and optimization algorithm research.
- Software, firmware and demo system development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- R&D experiences in image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, machine learning or artificial intelligent relevant areas.
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python and/or Matlab programming. Familiar with Linux systems and firmware development.
- Familiarity with complier technology, FPGA design and CUDA/OpenCV/Caffe is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.