- Responsible for amplifier circuit and voltage detection, voltage regulation circuit design in wireless power transfer production prototype
- Develop circuits and solutions for wireless power transfer (WPT) systems using magnetic resonant coupling and/or inductive coupling
- Perform power electronic circuit design, simulation, analysis with CAD tools for schematic drawing, PCB layout and SPICE modeling
- Conduct power electronic circuit rework, measurement, test for circuit troubleshooting with respective lab equipments
- Carry out literature review on products, patents and research papers to support technical idea generation and proposal writing
- Bachelor or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related disciplines
- 6+ years relevant experience for Bachelor, 3+ years relevant experience for master and less experience for PhD
- Hands-on experience in power electronic circuit design including AC/DC adapter and DC/DC converter
- Hands-on experience in power electronic circuit troubleshooting and testing
- Experience in one of the CAD tools like LTSPICE, HFSS, Maxwell, ADS, Microwave Office for circuit, RF and EM field simulation
- Knowledge of basic RF circuit theory and circuit including impedance matching design methods
- Fluent in English, good communications skills
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 10 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.