- Algorithm research and development for the core technology of computer vision and deep learning algorithms for medical image or natural image analysis
- Code implementation and optimization
- Cooperation with team members and providing system integration solution
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Solid research and development experience in deep learning and computer vision, with medical image analysis as a plus
- Familiar with algorithm development with C/C++ on Windows and Linux platform, with GPU programming as a plus
- Self motivated and well organized with can-do attitude, good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.