- Lead the computer vision and pattern recognition algorithm research and development.
- Optimizing, modelling and simulating algorithms for implementations on hardware, firmware and cloud platforms.
- Develop advanced technology in relevant areas and establish a comprehensive patent portfolio for the IP protection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering or related disciplines with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Research and development experiences in machine learning, computer vision, pattern recognition or artificial intelligent relevant areas is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python and Matlab programming is highly preferred.
- Experiences in leading algorithm research and software development is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with CUDA/OpenCV/Caffe/OpenCL, firmware, FPGA design, embedded systems is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.