Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Participate in the R&D on 5G/6G radio access network software and intelligent application software, with objectives to commercialize and demonstrate market leading performance
- Participate in the design and develop a 5G/6G mobile intelligent system including
- MAC/RRM/SON algorithms
- Mobile intelligent algorithms with remote sensors such as camera and radar
- System level simulation and theoretical analysis, and
- Standard compliance verification
- Participate in the development of control and data planes of protocol stack for 5G/6G base stations
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols; programming knowledge in C/C++, Python, or Shell script; and experience in development on Linux are preferred
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standards, system architecture (SA) and procedures, and/or experience on 4G/5G end-to-end testing or field trial are preferred
- Solid knowledge of signal processing, image processing, information theory, numerical analysis, stochastic process, and machine learning, and/or experience on ROS, localization and Autonomous Guided Vehicle (AGV) control system is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and, Putonghua
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.