- Lead ASTRI’s Trusted Technologies initiatives including innovative applications of various trusted technologies like blockchain systems, secure fintech services, risk assessment and multimedia data analysis.
- Set R&D strategies and goals to align with ASTRI mission and vision.
- Expand domain expertise to cover strategic areas in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area (GBA).
- Launch innovative applied research relevant to industry through close collaboration with industries, universities, and R&D organizations.
- Manage and foster world-class R&D teams in Cybersecurity, Cryptography and Trusted Technologies (CCT) divisions.
- Liaise and coordinate with different R&D parties for multidisciplinary projects.
- Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines with minimal 20 years of experience, or 10 years for PhD. Work experience should include significant projects in blockchain /cryptography /authentication /other trusted technologies.
- Exposure in both software and hardware development (IC design) highly preferred.
- Extensive R&D experience of above technologies.
- Proven track record in managing sizable R&D team with seasoned researchers.
- Conversant in customer interface, product management, project planning and management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are a plus.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.