- Assist R&D project(s) as assigned
- Develop machine learning and deep learning model to support recommendation, anomaly detection, NER, knowledge graph
- Initiate big data application using modern toolkits such as Kafka, ElasticSearch, NoSQL
- Support software and engine testing
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages is highly preferred: Java, Python, R, C/C++;
- Familiar with common machine learning or deep learning model is a plus;
- Experience in one or more of the followings is desirable: TensorFlow or Caffe, NLP, NER, knowledge graph, Big data, distributed system is a plus.
The appointment will be offered a competitive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leave, employee’s compensation insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.