- Develop computer vision technologies, including 2D/3D machine vision, image processing and machine learning / deep learning algorithms, etc.
- Be the technical expert and drive the technologies in 2D/3D computer vision & recognition methodology, vision based defect inspection, etc.
- Lead the project team to develop IP protected technology to fulfill project & contracts deliverables.
- Lead the project team to achieve the team’s intellectual property creation and commercialization goal.
- Team building and explore new RD projects with innovative technologies and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics/Physics or related fields with 6+ years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years of experience, or PhD holder in related area.
- Experience in OpenCV, machine learning / deep learning framework, good understanding on computer vision technology.
- Experience in 2D / 3D machine vision technology and related industry application
- Extensive knowledge in the identified field for general market development, key players, technology trends, and supply chains is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 October 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.