- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Assist in Security Operation & Development.
- Conduct Blockchain application prototyping, testing and evaluation.
- Graduate who has awarded Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Understanding on network architecture, Linux, Windows, Android & VMware systems.
- Experience in Android application development.
- Experience in blockchain development a plus.
- Experience in security operation, SIEM and threat analysis a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Team player but can work independently.
- Good English reading & writing ability.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.