- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop Architectures of Deep Neural Networks.
- Develop Deep Learning Algorithms.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Experience in using TensorFlow, Caffee, Torch, Theano and CUDA.
- Experience in programming using C/C++/Java/ Python.
- Experience in applications development on CPU/GPU-based computing systems.
- Experience in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.