- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas.
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network.
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as blockchain, cloud, and IoT.
- Design advanced security training courses with ASTRI’s cyber range facility.
- Graduate who has awarded Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information security or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduate on information security related projects.
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, network, cloud and system security tool.
- Preferably with some hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, virtualization software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Open to application until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.