- Design, implement, test, and document software design for video analytics system.
- Develop Graphical user interface for video analytics system.
- Generate software design document and testing procedures for video analytics system.
- Review detailed feature requirements, system architecture documents, and test specifications.
- Follow the software engineering process to generate high-quality software modules/products.
- Newly graduated from university with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within the last 8 months in information engineering, or computer science.
- Familiar with web and phone application development.
- Have software programming experience.
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.