- Assist in the ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Generate graphic design as needed by the project.
- Participate in UI/UX design process.
- Testing and other tasks as required.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or Industrial Design, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Preferable with some hands-on experience.
- Strong team work spirit and proactive.
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: Until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.