Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
• Carry out micro-architecture design, RTL coding, logic synthesis, timing analysis and verification for digital circuit.
• Carry out FPGA implementation of Deep Neural Network algorithms and video processing algorithms.
• Carry out FPGA prototype test and evaluation.
• Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
• Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
• Experience in digital IC design for one or more of the following technologies is required:
o Machine learning, computer vision and image processing is preferred
o FPGA prototype development (Xilinx Zynq is preferred)
o Design verification
• Strong knowledge in C/C++ and Matlab.
• Strong problem solving and Self-motivated.
• Team player and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Late applications will not be considered.