- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop control architectures, control functional specification and system integration requirements that will satisfy process and manufacturing requirements.
- Program and maintain all automation related programs and documentation including PLC programming, HMI programs and electrical ladder diagrams, pin charts, sequence of operations, etc.
- Resolve technical problems relative to automation or motion control.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Automation Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Having the knowledge and ability to create, design, and control automation systems, for example, factory automation, process automation, machine automation control, robot control, etc.
- Understanding of controls for hydraulic systems and robotics as well as instrumentation experience would be an asset.
- Ability to solve the problems of equipment and perform complex system tests.
- Additional courses in statistics, databases, or robotics is an advantage.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, PLC controls, stand alone drive systems, and servo controls.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 February 2018
Late application will not be considered.