- Assist in experimental apparatus set-up
- Assist in chemical preparation and run synthesis.
- Assist in material treatment and test sample preparation.
- Assist in test system calibration and programming
- Assist in run analysis testing.
- Routine results collection and sorting.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering , Materials, Physics, Mechanical, or related subject, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 30 July 2017
Late application will not be considered.