- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned, including
- Design easy to use and visually attractive software application user interface
- Illustrate user interface design with flow diagram, wireframe, storyboard, and prototype tools
- Interface with developers and customers to gather UIUX requirement
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in design, interactive design, human-computer interactions (HCI) or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Knowledge in UI/UX design for web, mobile phones, and desktop.
- Experience in creating user interface flows, wireframe construction, mock-ups and prototyping
- Experience in using design tools such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
1. Name of University
2. Degree obtained/expecting and when
3. Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
4. If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
5. Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
6. Academic referee
7. Your R&D skills
8. Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: 15 May 2017
Late applications will not be considered.