- Research on latest security threat and cloud computing security
- Develop and implement secure software systems
- Develop cryptographic, encryption technologies, and mobile security solutions
- Develop and implement cyber-threat intelligence and defense technologies
- Be able to perform security investigation on cyber security and e-commerce systems. Conduct R&D in various areas which include but not limited to software, network, distributed systems, database, reverse engineering, malware analysis and mobile security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline with 8 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 6+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with 3+ years working experience. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered at either Senior Engineer or Engineer level
- Solid experience in software and system development (C/C++, C#, Java, Python, Android, iPhone or Java Script)
- Experience in hands-on R&D projects, especially on software systems
- Experience in planning, organizing, leading and implementing novel R&D projects, especially on information security and data analytics related areas
- Preferably with certificates or formal training in information security or with experience in security assessment, but not a must
- Experience in well-known data analysis challenge or ACM competition is a big plus
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and enhancing user experience
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : no later than 28 February 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.