It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Identify application areas in artificial intelligence (A.I.), data analytics and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Develop core technologies in A.I., data analytics and IoT in order to apply to the new applications
- Launch projects by going through the entire vetting process and line-up commercial sponsorships
- Monitor on-going R&D projects, including technical and financial aspects and other project administrative tasks; and
- Serve as the primary interface with local universities in ASTRI-university collaborations
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 10 years of related experiences. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered;
- Experience in research in A.I., data analytics, IoT, etc.;
- Experience in solution design and system architecture;
- Experience in project management and project proposal drafting is a plus;
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.