- Conduct or participate in mobile/cellular IoT terminals and Bluetooth Low Energy devices development;
- Conduct system modelling, performance simulation and system testing;
- Participate in FPGA/implementation and DSP implementation;
- Interface with hardware and software engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; 8+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree and 5+ years for PhD.
- Familiar with at least one modern wireless communication systems including NB-IoT, eMTC, LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA, Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi;
- Knowledge in ASIC development and protocol stack development is a plus;
- Proficiency in Matlab and C language;
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 October 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.