- Perform electric schematic and layout design of power electronics, to meet existing or future power product requirements.
- Perform electric numerical simulation of the power module to evaluate its transient response, determine its parasitic parameters.
- Provide cross-functional co-ordination among thermo-mechanical, materials and process, test and reliability groups for product implementation.
- Conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information.
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal writing process and develop key IPs/patents of power electronics technology.
- Master’s degree or above in the electric/electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years working experience in the electric circuit design for PhD holder, 8+ years for Master’s degree holder, less experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
- In-depth understanding of the complete power product development cycle, and electric circuit design for performance, production compliance, manufacturability and cost is a must.
- Expertise in layout design for high power electronics and/or high thermal conductivity new substrate technologies is a big plus.
- Skillful in using numerical design related software for parasitic extraction and loss calculation of power modules.
- Good written and communication skills in English; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.