- Assist the Project Co-ordinator/Senior Manager to develop package/module-level 3D structural and packaging solutions for power electronics applications;
- Lead team members to perform 3D structural and packaging modelling and simulations for power electronics applications;
- Evaluate the structure integrity, reliability and thermo-mechanical performance of the 3D power electronics products according to different application scenarios;
- Support the Project Co-ordinator/Senior Manager to participate and contribute to the project proposal writing process and develop key IPs/patents on power electronics technologies.
- Master’s degree or above in the Thermal/Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines; 8+ years relevant experiences for Master Degree and 5+ years for PhD,
- Expertise in structural and thermal design for microelectronics or power electronic packages with hands on experience in finite element modelling & simulation tools;
- Skilled with 3D design & modelling tools, such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, Pro/E, etc.;
- Familiar with material characterization, reliability test and failure analysis is a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.