It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Contribute and provide guidance in software design, development and testing including software architecture design, user interface development, module development and deployment.
- Develop and prototype software both independently and as part of collaborative teams for 2D/3D industrial vision applications, such as quality inspection, object recognition and bin picking.
- Work with the technical team to implement algorithms with different programming languages
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or relevant disciplines with minimum 15 years of related experience.
- Candidates with less qualification or experience may also be considered.
- Familiarity with source code management workflows.
- Experience with Python, C++ and SQL programming.
- Experience with parallel computing such as multi-threading and GPU programming.
- Exposure to C and C# programming is a plus.
- Familiarity with maintenance of workstations and clusters is a plus.
- Eager to learn new skills and share within team.
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.