- Provide support to the talent acquisition department of the day-to-day administration of the department in terms of hiring activities and talent acquisition related programs, including job posting and administrative support.
- Responsible for the managing and consolidation of talent acquisition related data, document administration and interview arrangement administration. Work closely with members of the talent acquisition department to support the processes and ensure that these are in compliance.
- Support the talent acquisition department in the logistics arrangements of talent acquisition related programs and work on ad hoc tasks if needed.
- Work on the employment visa administration process on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Psychology/Business or related disciplines with minimum of 3 years’ of talent acquisition related experience gained from a professional recruitment agency or corporate/public sector in-house setting.
- Current/prior experience managing employment visa administration process is highly essential.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and projects deadlines simultaneously.
- Demonstrates strong passion and motivation to progress a career in talent acquisition.
- Good communication and fluency in English and Cantonese is a must.
- A strong team player with a positive working attitude.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 1 October 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.