- Implement company’s marketing strategy, seek for new collaboration opportunities in Mainland China and develop new customers in the area of Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing, Health Technologies, Application Specific Integrated Circus, etc.;
- Organize marketing activities in Mainland China to promote company’s technologies and support technologies commercialization;
- Build and maintain relationship with local industry and government customers;
- Support company’s joint-lab and industry consortium in Shenzhen;
- Work closely with the technical teams to provide the timely and efficiently technical supports to customers;
- Work closely with the administration and business teams to close the business cases and provide the administrative supports.
- Bachelor degree holder in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with fewer experiences may also be considered;
- Experience in Electronics, Tele-communication or Semiconductor industry is a must;
- Experience in business strategy planning & implementation, large event organization and technology/product promotion will be a plus;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) is a must;
- Willing to travel;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skill;
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.