- Proactively build collaboration with quangos, industry partners, etc. Plan and activate marketing targeting SME channels, Universities, and relevant ecosystem partners.
- Act as the ultimate marketer, create external thought leadership speakership opportunities, presentations, tech video. Drafting technical content of the FIH website and social media platform marketing materials (in collaboration with PA and get TD support for content creation).
- Market intelligence – prepare competitive landscape of Smart City, FinTech, Intelligent Manufacturing, HealthTech, Application Specific Integrated Circuits. Regularly provide market and domain intelligence. Able to deliver market analysis, segmentation, know the B2B target audiences for the products you support.
- Effective communicator and collaborator with TD (R&D), CD (sales) and the rest of CMO team. Promote tech capabilities for the products you support in conjunction with relevant internal and external partners. Plan and execute launches of net-new products and releases of existing products.
- Lead-generation marketing to create demand. Familiar with B2B customer journey (buying process). Be the active collaborator with all ASTRI R&D. Serve filtered hand-over leads to the Commercialisation Director and Client Development (sales).
- Manage visits (customers, SMEs, STEM inclusive) at ASTRI Technovation Centre (ATC). Create differentiating marketing at the FinTech Innovation Hub (FIH). Organise Tech events, seminars, talks, webinars, tech demonstration in physical and virtual showroom formats via Technovation/ FIH website.
- Responsibility in operating the VMs server and allocating resources to different users to satisfy their compatibility requirements, coordinating with the server vendor to maintain seamless operation of VM server.
- Be an effective and confident presenter for technologies in English and Chinese
- Responsible for procurement submission and TM budget management
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Computer / Information Engineering or Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 6-8 years of product / technology marketing, sales engineering or/and field application engineering experience in direct client-facing and market-facing role
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word) and CRM tools(e.g. APSIS) is highly preferred
- Familiar with LinkedIn is highly preferred
- A strong public speaker to present technology clearly, speak well and confidently
- A solid writer is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and passionate about Technology
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.