It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Plan and execute operational, financial and compliance audits;
- Prepare audit reports with constructive and practical recommendations;
- Follow up audit issues;
- Assist in facilitating enterprise risk management process;
- Provide professional advice to staff on operational efficiency and risk mitigation where appropriate;
- Assist Head of Internal Audit on reporting to Audit Committee;
- Perform ad hoc audit assignments as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
- Degree holder with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CIA);
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably with at least 3 years of internal auditing experience. Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage;
- Familiar with good practices in internal auditing, corporate governance and risk management. Strong IT knowledge and IT audit experience would be a definite advantage;
- Stong analytical thinking, excellent technical and analytical skills in data mining;
- Well-organized, demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and drive, strong sense of ownership and able to work under pressure;
- Tactful and assertive, with ability to build and maintain effective team/client relationships;
- Excellent report writing, presentation, and communication skills would be highly valued;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- High-level PC literacy, with proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Applicant with less experience could be considered for the position of Assistant Manager;
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.