- Plan and execute operational, financial and compliance audits.
- Prepare audit reports with constructive and practical recommendations.
- Follow up audit issues.
- Assist in facilitating enterprise risk management process.
- Provide professional advice to staff on operational efficiency and risk mitigation where appropriate.
- Assist Head of Internal Audit on reporting to Audit Committee.
- Perform ad hoc audit assignments as assigned by Head of Internal Audit.
- Degree holder with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CIA).
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably with at least 3 years internal auditing experience.
- Familiar with good practices in internal auditing, corporate governance and risk management. Strong IT knowledge, IT audit experience and/or experience in using a risk management tool a definite advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking, able to carry our original analysis, benchmarking against best practices and provide constructive recommendations.
- Well-organised, demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and drive, and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain effective team/client relationships.
- Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- High-level PC literacy, with proficiency in MS office applications.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 14 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.