- Assist the Head of Intellectual Property & Knowledge Management in managing in-house IP and Knowledge Management procedures covering invention review, patent drafting, patent filing, patent maintenance and capturing of R&D records.
- Improve in-house procedures if needed.
- Support procedure compliance.
- Conduct prior art search and claim analysis.
- Work with inventors and external patent agents.
- Support in-house patent review committee meetings.
- Provide Intellectual Property training to staff members.
- Manage patent budgets and expenses.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Science or Engineering or relevant disciplines. Higher degree is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree with more than 6 years’ relevant work experience or Master’s degree with 3 years’ relevant work experience is highly preferred.
- Qualified patent agent is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.