- Build the quality pipeline to achieve business targets, especially in either FinTech, Public Sector, SmartCities or related solutions
- Identify the opportunities for up/ cross selling for other technology offers to existing clients
- Forge in-depth client relationships and support business expansion
- Develop impactful potentials and opportunities
- Follow through sales leads to achieve targets through direct engagements
- Formulate and implement client and business development plans for the company’s technology initiatives and offers
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and engagements in line with business goals
- Manage and maintain client database through regular sales update for opportunities and activities
- Prepare for the sales related documentation for the approval for business cases
- Handle legal and sales negotiation with clients as well as relevant parties
- Provide the feedback from the market or clients to the internal stakeholders, especially R&D teams
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines is a must, including Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply
- Should have at least 6 years of solid experiences in Technology or Solutions Selling in well-known technology providers or R&D institutes
- Excellent communication as well as presentation skills
- Can work independently while being a team player, resourceful, self-driven and results-oriented
- With proven sales or business development track records
- Proficiency in Spoken Cantonese and English is a must as well as fluent in Mandarin
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.