- Build the quality pipeline to achieve business targets, especially in FinTech related solutions as well as financial institutes such as banks & insurance companies
- Identify the opportunities for up/ cross selling for other technology offers to existing clients
- Forge in-depth client relationships and support business expansion
- Develop impactful potentials and opportunities
- Follow through sales leads to achieve targets through direct engagements
- Formulate and implement client and business development plans for the company’s technology initiatives and offers
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and engagements in line with business goals
- Manage and maintain client database through regular sales update for opportunities and activities
- Prepare for the sales related documentation for the approval for business cases
- Handle legal and sales negotiation with clients as well as relevant parties
- Provide the feedback from the market or clients to the internal stakeholders, especially R&D teams
- Any special project assigned by Head of Client Development
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Engineering or related discipline.
- Should have at least 6 years of solid experiences in Technology or Solutions Selling in well-known technology providers or R&D institutes. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Excellent communication as well as presentation skills
- Can work independently while being a team player, resourceful, self-driven and results-oriented
- With proven sales or business development track records
- Proficiency in Spoken Cantonese and English is a must as well as fluent in Mandarin
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.