- Build the quality pipeline to bring successful business on 5G smart cities and 5G wireless communications technologies
- Identify the opportunities for up/ cross-selling of ASTRI cutting-edge technologies to new and existing clients
- Forge in-depth client relationships and achieve business expansion
- Develop business strategy of success, impactful potentials and new opportunities
- In deep understanding on the latest market trends of 5G and develop ecosystem with partnership.
- Support HK Government and Greater Bay Area initiatives and identify local and impactful opportunities.
- Goal alignments with managements, R&D teams and clients to enable company success.
- Follow through management to achieve defined targets
- Formulate and implement client and business development plans
- Prioritize business engagements activities in line with company goals
- Manage and maintain client database in regular basis
- Prepare for the business and contractual documentations for company approval
- Strong ability in the client negotiations to align with goals from internal stakeholders (e.g. legal, IP, financial department etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of 7 years of solid business development experience in Technology or Solutions. Selling in well-known technology providers or R&D institutes. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Excellent communication as well as presentation skills
- Can work independently while being a team player, resourceful, self-driven and results-oriented
- With proven sales or business development track records
- Proficiency in Spoken Cantonese and English is a must as well as fluent in Mandarin
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.