- Support ASTRI’s R&D initiatives especially on FinTech for account management and business development.
- Account Management: ensure client satisfaction, maintain and nurture long term customer relationships and the ability to handle very senior level managers.
- Business development: strong sales execution capabilities and disciplines, understanding of market trends and customers’ needs and effectively position and promote ASTRI technologies in Hong Kong, Pearl River Delta (PRD) and Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 6 years of work experience in sales/business development/marketing in the technology area.
- Experience in dealing with financial and insurance institutions in a sales capacity is a strong advantage.
- Possess interest in technologies with a strong business acumen and strategic mindset.
- Possess strong organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus.
- Self-initiative, meticulous, and sales oriented personality, proactive with aggressive working attitude, drive to success and able to work independently.
- Occasional travel to Mainland China is required.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.