It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Be a key driver for all ASTRI’s marketing, branding and digital communications initiatives, including company campaigns and related programmes
- Work closely with technology divisions and marketing teams to enhance digital media coverage and connection in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area
- Manage multiple social media channels including campaign planning, execution and analysis
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties including industry stakeholder, agency and vendor
- Research on latest market trends, provide insights and recommendations for campaign initiatives and market analysis
- Provide a full spectrum of digital marketing supports to the team
- Procurement and vendor management for ISO compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in marketing / digital marketing; candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
- Work experience in digital marketing from scalable organizations and exposure in the public sector would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A positive, flexible team player with a can-do spirit and solution-driven mentality
- An organised individual good at work prioritization and beating deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An effective communicator with a strong command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Live with ASTRI Values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.