Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Reporting to Head of Business Operation Office, coordinate with technology divisions, client development team, accounting & finance department to prepare weekly data on business performance, projects and KPI status;
- Analyse business data to provide a holistic view on business status & healthiness, suggest actions to achieve business goals;
- Prepare reports and presentations for various management review meetings and committee meetings;
- Facilitate the communications between R&D teams and other entities/organizations, such as Technology Committee (TC) and Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC), in handling various project planning and management affairs;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or above in Business & Administration / Accounting & Finance / Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 6 years of related experience will be considered for Manager position.
- Candidates with less experience may also be considered as Assistant Manager position.
- Experience in management of government-funded R&D project or public-sector funded R&D project is an advantage; finance & accounting experience is also an advantage.
- Candidates with business/sales operations from other industries are also welcomed.
- Candidates needs to be willing to work under tight time schedule.
- Good to advanced skills on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.