- Review, draft and advise on various agreements, compliance policies and other legal documents
- Handle day-to-day legal issues, provide legal advisory services on corporate business affairs (including human resources matters) and intellectual property matters
- Ensure compliance with all legal procedures and statutory regulations
- Identify and analyse legal risks and advise on related risk mitigation
- LLB degree holder (candidates with prior experience in technology licensing matters will have an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience gained in-house with a reputable IP/IT-related company or with a top tier law firm
- Good legal drafting and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in handling enquiries from business and technical teams
- Experience in handling technology licensing and intellectual property related matters
- Previous experience working in semi-government organizations will be an advantage
- Proficient in English and Chinese languages
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.