Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Review, draft and advise on various agreements, compliance policies and other legal documents
- Handle day-to-day legal issues, provide legal advisory services on corporate business affairs (including human resources matters) and intellectual property matters
- Ensure compliance with all legal procedures and statutory regulations
- Identify and analyse legal risks and advise on related risk mitigation
- LLB degree holder (candidates with prior experience in technology licensing matters will have an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience gained in-house with a reputable IP/IT-related company or with a top tier law firm
- Good legal drafting and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in handling enquiries from business and technical teams
- Experience in handling technology licensing and intellectual property related matters
- Previous experience working in semi-government organizations will be an advantage
- Proficient in English and Chinese languages
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.