- Review, advise and draft agreements and legal documents.
- Handle day-to-day legal issues, provide legal advisory services on corporate business affairs (including human resources matters) and intellectual property matters.
- Ensure compliance with all legal procedures and statutory regulations.
- Identify and analyse legal risks and advise on related risk mitigation.
- LLB degree holder (candidates with prior experience with technology licensing matters will have an advantage).
- Approximately 5 years post qualification experience gained in-house with a reputable IT company or with a top tier law firm is highly preferred.
- With good legal drafting and negotiation skill (in English and Chinese languages) is highly preferred.
- With good communication skill in handling legal related enquiries from business and technical teams is highly preferred.
- With broad experience in handling technology licensing and intellectual property related matters is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working in semi-government organizations will be an advantage.
- Live the ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.