- Review, advise and draft agreements and legal documents.
- Handle day-to-day legal issues, provide legal advisory services on corporate business affairs (including human resources matters) and intellectual property matters.
- Ensure compliance with all legal procedures and statutory regulations.
- Identify and analyse legal risks and advise on related risk mitigation.
- LLB degree holder (candidates with prior experience with technology licensing matters will have an advantage).
- Approximately 5 years post qualification experience gained in-house with a reputable IT company or with a top tier law firm.
- With good legal drafting and negotiation skill (in English and Chinese languages).
- With good communication skill in handling legal related enquiries from business and technical teams.
- With broad experience in handling technology licensing and intellectual property related matters.
- Previous experience working in semi-government organizations will be an advantage.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.