- Responsible for amplifier circuit and voltage detection, voltage regulation circuit design in energy storage and/or wireless power transfer related applications
- Self-sufficient to develop power electronics hardware solutions for energy storage and/or wireless power transfer related applications
- Self-sufficient to develop control firmware/software for energy storage and/or wireless power transfer related applications
- Carry out literature review on products, patents, and research papers to support technical idea generation and proposal drafting
- Doctorate or Master’s degree holder in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Engineering and other related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with fewer experience may also be considered
- Familiar with DSP/MCU programming to develop power electronic products such as DC/DC converters, AC/DC converters, etc.
- Experience in the development of high power rating products with 10KW+ is a plus
- Strong team spirit with independent, responsible, positive, and outgoing character. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English required
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.