- Self-sufficient to develop package/module-level process solutions for power electronics applications, such as IGBT module, MOSFET, IPM, and other power modules/packages, etc.
- To evaluate the process integrity, reliability and thermal performance of the soldering materials applied in power electronics products according to different application scenarios.
- Support to conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers to collect background information and facilitate proposal drafting.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree holder in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Physics or other relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Hand-on experience in packaging process development, thermal/mechanical design with solid track record is preferred;
- Familiar with testing methodologies and equipment for soldering materials is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character;
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.