- Design and test the optical sensing system for portable device.
- Develop analysis algorithm to extract the chemical information from multispectral and hyperspectral imaging data.
- Work with teammates to construct the prototypes and develop multiple applications, such as food and environment inspections.
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering related fields with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Knowledge of optical sensing technologies and chemical material characterisations.
- Hands-on experience in LED illumination system, optical spectroscopy, and optical scattering sensing system development (optical design & set up).
- Experience in optical signal analysis is a plus.
- Experience in optical design software such as Zemax is a plus.
- Experience with UI and lab automation with Matlab, LabView, C# and/or other programming languages is a plus.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.