- To perform R&D on Smart City Infrastructure which is targeted to support 5G and new advanced technologies.
- To perform R&D (evaluate, research, implement, integrate, test) sensor based positioning software, riding on communications over 5G.
- Research on positioning algorithms in consideration of accuracy, algorithm processing performance, and latency, including validating the algorithms on the smart city platforms.
- To perform field testing in different environment to verify and tune the performance.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Experienced in C/C++ or Python.
- Strong knowledge in image processing and computer vision technique, such as feature extraction (e.g. plane segmentation/edge segmentation/straight line extraction/contour extraction) and object detection/recognition (e.g. feature matching/template matching).
- Experiences in OpenCV and PCL is a plus.
- Familiar with 2D and 3D camera, is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.